Online Account Access
Welcome to the City of Saint Louis' Online Customer Service Center for your Water and Refuse account. The City is pleased to announce that you can now view your Combined Utility Bill, including historical charges and usage, ONLINE.
We are also able to offer online payment of your Combined Utility Bill. To pay online, log into your account below and follow the link on the lefthand side of the screen for Bill Payment.
Please note that online payment of a delinquent account does not guarantee that your water will not be shut off. If your account is delinquent, it is suggested that you pay in person at one of our Payment Locations. In the event your water is already off, you will need to sign a note to have your water turned back on. It is recommended that you pay in person at the Water Divsion or the Collector of Revenue's Office to sign the note.
Click here to view your account online (please have your ACCOUNT and PIN numbers available).
If you experience any difficulty accessing your account after registering, please check your bulk, spam, or junk mail folders for the verification message you should have received. If you still have difficulty, please contact our Customer Service Section at (314) 771-2255 between 8 AM and 5 PM Monday through Friday
FIRST TIME USERS:
Things you will need to register:
- Your current Combined Utility Bill or a recent payment receipt. Click Here to view a sample bill highlighting where the required information is located.
- A PIN Code to use as your password that is a minimum of 5 digits long.
- Once you click below to register (see step 6), you will see a Sign-On screen. Enter the required information and click "Submit".
- You will then be directed to the Account Registration Page. Here you will enter a new PIN (one you choose for privacy and security purposes which is at least 5 characters long), re-enter the new PIN for verification, enter a PIN HINT (something that will remind you of your PIN), and enter your email address (to receive a confirmation message). Click "Submit".
- An email verification will be sent to the email address that you entered on the Registration screen. This email contains your PIN, PIN HINT and a link for you to click on to complete the Registration Process. Please be sure to save this confirmation for future reference in the event you forget your PIN.
- The link contained in the email verification will direct you to the Sign-On screen where you will enter your water account number and the new PIN that you just created. Click "Sign-On".
- Once you have successfully signed on with your new PIN, you will be asked to sign-on again and you can proceed to access and view your water account.
- Click here to register.
What are the benefits of online viewing?
Internet access improves customer service by giving you, the customer, online access to your account information any time of the day or night, seven days a week from the convenience of your home or office. Why call a customer service representative in order to answer your standard billing or inquiry issues? You can now access the following information whenever you want:
|Payment history||View your account's payment history, including pending payments.|
|Customer account information||View your account information, including account status and balance, last bill sent, and last payment received.|
|Consumption summary information||Display your account's consumption summary information for each meter, including last reading, average daily usage, and period usage.|
|Consumption summary graphs||Generate your account's consumption graphs by period for the last three years.|
|Customer billing history||View your account's service summary information, including the service status, the start and stop dates, and the average charge based on the previous 12 months.|
|Customer billing statement||View your account's customer billing statement that provides a detailed reading and charges for a specific bill.|
Master accounts allow you to consolidate your individual account logins under one Master login. Once you create a Master Account, when you log in using that Master Account, you will be given a list of all the individual accounts registered that you can choose from. Master Account eliminate the headache of remembering each individual account number and PIN.
How to Create a Master (consolidated) Account:
- Register all of the individual accounts that you want consolidated under a Master Account. You will need the account number and PIN for each account you want to associate with the Master Account.
- A Master Account is created from within an individual account. Begin by signing on to one of your individual accounts. Then click on the “Master Account Maintenance” button that is located on the left side of the page.
- The next screen will show the account type as individual and have a “Create Master Account” button which is located on the left side of the page. Click on the “Create Master Account” button.
- The Create Consolidated Account screen will be displayed. Enter a Consolidated Account Name. This will be the Account ID for the Master Account. The Consolidated Account Name can be your name, your business’s name, your organization’s name or whatever name you would like to use for your master account.
- Enter a Password (PIN), reminder phrase, and your email address and click on the “submit” button.
- An email with the subject “Master Account Email Address Verification” will be sent to the email address entered on the Consolidated Account Creation screen. The email contains a hyperlink for you to click on to complete the registration process. The hyperlink in the email verification is provided as a complete URL for users that have text only email. AOL users and others with text only email will need to copy and paste the URL into the address box of their web browser to complete the registration process.
- Upon following the hyperlink contained in the email verification, a sign-on page will be displayed. Enter your newly created Master Account Name (Account ID) and password (PIN) and click on the “Sign-on” button to enable your Master Account. A screen will be displayed stating your account has been enabled and instructing you to click on the “Sign-on” button.
- The next screen to be displayed will contain your Account ID and PIN so all you need to do is click on the “Sign-on” button to view the Select Account screen.
- To associate additional accounts with this Master Account, click on the “Edit Master Account” button which is located on the left side of the page. On the Edit Master Account page, click on the “Add” button on the right side of the page.
- Enter the account number and PIN for the account you want associated with the Master Account. The PIN used to associate the account with the Master is the PIN you used to register the individual account. Click on the “Add” button. A message will be displayed showing the account was successfully added to the consolidated account.
- After adding all of your individual accounts, click on the “Return” button. Then click on the “Select Account” button located on the left side of the Edit Master Account page.
- This completes the consolidation process for your Master Account. In the future, you may access your Master Account by signing in using your master account id and PIN.